News & Events
Gestational Carriers must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen and possess valid identification and birth certificate
- Be between the ages of 21-39 years old
- Have a Body Mass Index between 18-31
- Not have any new tattoos, piercings, or blood transfusions within the last twelve months
- Not take illicit drugs or medications not prescribed
- Not be taking any medication that may harm the pregnancy
- Have had at least one uncomplicated birth
- Be parenting at least one child (there are certain exceptions to this)
- Be a non-smoker, living in a non-smoking home, for at least one-year before completing our application
- Not be receiving any public assistance (including medicaid and food stamps)
- Be willing to complete a background check and psychological evaluation
If you meet the above qualifications please complete our online application using the link below. If you have any further questions, please complete the "Quick Contact" form at the bottom of the page or feel free to call us at (888) 243-9057.
If you have a friend or relative who is interested in and qualified to be a surrogate, we would be honored if you referred them to our agency. If your referral matches with intended parents and signs a contract we will send you a $275 Visa Gift card as an appreciation gift. We also welcome any feedback from current and former Gestational Carriers regarding our services, and are very grateful when clients take the time to tell us about their experience or refer a friend.